S.Generations in 3 minute S.Generations in 3 minute

It needs a lot of improvement. The animation along with the voice overs were not that desirable. the plot was ok though. i get what you're trying to convey but it wasn't really clear. I mean, i'm assuming your still new to this (i am too and i got the same criticism) so you shouldn't stop at this and take my advise to consideration. if you try to apply yourself more and try your best to improve everything, you could make something amazing but you need more time

Inside Haigh's Hoover. Inside Haigh's Hoover.

I'm going to be honest with you, It does seem to need a lot of work, time, and planning on it. It just seems so random and odd (but i like odd things though) I will say, your aanimating skills are good though. I loved how you made the camel heads do the 3D spin thing. There is always room for improvement though :) I bet if you take your time and plan it out, you can make something amazing, but for now, i have to give it 2 out of 5.

.: Just a Simple Pose :. .: Just a Simple Pose :.

this is really awesome! Or should i appropriately say.. "TENOUTTATEN!!"
the only thing i would say fix would be put more detail in the shoes but other than that, i really love this :)

30 MGC 1: Harpy! 30 MGC 1: Harpy!

i really love this! i love everything from the colors to the pose to the general idea as a whole. your take on the harpy is really interesting (and the color scheme reminds me of Sylveon haha)

the one thing that i would change would probably be the hair. it seems very flat and lacking of detail. if you go back over it to create strands of hair, it would fix it up. other than the hair, there's not much i would personally change. i really love this. keep up the good work :)

Syavi responds:

Thank you very much for your insight! ( Sylveon's are very pretty, so I'll take that as a compliment ;P )
It's definitely a thing to keep an eye out for in the future~